Detention Doors and Frames
Deronde Doors and Frames is a leader in the detention door and frame industry. What truly sets us apart is our lead time. The Deronde lead time on detention grade doors and frames are 4 weeks with a 3 week expedite option for quantities of 10 or less.
- All detention grade doors and frames are manufactured to the HMMA 863 – 4 Standard (link to standard)
- Material: 10-14 gauge A60 Galvannealed Steel
- Thickness: 1 3/4” – 2 3/4” thickness available
- Core: Doors have a polystyrene core, with three steel stiffeners (14-16 gauge) welded to skin of door
- Edge Construction: Doors are fully seam welded and seamless
- Reinforcements: Top and bottom of doors shall be reinforced with continuious 16 gauge steel channels, welded to both sides of the doors
- Top and bottom of doors are manufactured with capped
- Lock and closer reinforcments are made form 12 gauge steel
- Skins: The skins of the doors are laser cut for a more perfect edge quality
- Engineering: All doors are CAD drawn by a Deronde engineer then send for approval by customer before being put into production
- Finish: Doors are fully cleaned after assembly and given a prime coat of rust inhibiting primer. This primer is air dried.
- Undercut: ¾” standard. Other undercuts as specified